Day 4 finished!!! Still trying to catch up!


Whew! Day 4 is done!  This one took me a bit longer as I had to let the Crackle dry.  The Glossy Accents were not quite dry, but they were dry enough to assemble and photograph.  I think I made the layer a bit too thick, but I was trying to speed things along rather than put a couple of thinner layers.  I love the blue and silver! Here are a couple of close- up views.




...and a behind the scenes, in progress shot.


...and now for the supply list!
I cut the snowman out of chipboard using the Cricut and the Plantin Font cartridge, building him from circles and shapes and the letter Z!  I don't think he turned out to bad at all!
Inks:  Brilliance in Plantinum Planet, Moonlight White and Mediterranean Blue.  Distress Inks in Vintage Photo and Old paper (to age the music scrap behind the number 25), and ColorBox in Aqua.
Rock Candy Crackle Paint, US ArtQuest mica flakes, US ArtQuest Glossy PPA, 2 largest snowflakes from Just For Fun and one tiny sprinkle one that doesn't have a name on it.  
Various trims from my stash, and Silver DMC Floss.
White acrylic paint, and various white, silver and blue re-inkers for layering of background.

NOW, to finish cleaning up my mess and put the last little bits away.  I think I need to clean the glue off the side of my mouse too!  LOL!

I'll be back again tomorrow to do this all over again.  I still have to do Day 5, and Day 6 will be posted by the morning.  I need to get hopping, so I don't get too far behind!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Sing the Song of my People...

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts