Day 1 - 12 Tags of Christmas

I'm trying to play along with Tim Holtz and his 12 Tags of Christmas.  Here's my go at Day #1


Here is my version of Day 1 of Tim Holtz’s 12 Tags of Christmas.
I didn’t have any of the things he used, but I think I managed to improvise fairly well.


This is what I used to recreate Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas - Day #1: H2O's Shimmering Mists in Golds, Sky Blue and Irish Mist, Ceramcoat white acrylic paint, light blue Carnival card stock, green card stock,... Tim Holtz Grungeboard alphabet, old sheet music, pinecone and berry trim that I've had forever, Sizzix snowflake die and snowflake embossing folder. Antique Photo Distress Ink, 
All Night Media Satin Pearl embossing powder and MFT Flourish Die-namic.
I dyed some white lace with the shimmering mists, dug in my stash for a couple of glass baubles and picked a sprig of juniper out of my yard.
WHEW LOL I think that lists everything I used. OH...I used the Vagabond and Cuttlebug to cut my dies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Sing the Song of my People...

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts