Day 8 - Steampunk Goodness!


Here's my low key version of steampunk.  I really don't have any steampunk stamps...so this one sent me digging in my stash and pulling boxes and boxes of stamps out of the closet.  By the time I got through tonight I only had a little area big enough to lay the tag left to work in.   But it's all cleaned up now!


I cut the big gear out with cardstock the Cricut from the Accent Essentials cartridge. The little gears is from the Artful Muse Textures Trades.  I used Hero Arts Embossing Powders and made them look like rusty metal. 


All the stamps are from Just For Fun except for the spatter stamp and it is from Imaginations and I have had it for years. It is my most favorite stamp and I would be lost without it.  I used a portion of a 7Gypsies ticket and stapled it at the top using my version of the tiny attacher that I've had for years and years.  In fact I still have a BIG supply of the original staples for it too.


Tonight's Supplies
  • Stamps by Just For Fun and Imaginations
  • Tim Holtz Ruler for spacing piercing
  • Hero Arts and All Night Media Embossing Powders
  • Distress Inks
  • Marvy Matchable Inks
  • ColorBox black pigment ink
  • ColorBox embossing pad
  • Tiny stapler
  • Tiny toy watch gears
  • ribbons from my stash
  • Holly Berries from Michaels
  • Artful Muse Texture Trade
  • Nostalgiques Aphabet Sticker
  • Glossy Accents
  • Rollabind disks
  • Heart Button Charm
  • Sprig of juniper from my yard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Sing the Song of my People...

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts