Day 5 - 12 Tags of Christmas


I'm really loving the look of the snowflake stamps and die cuts.  Don't know why since I really don't like the cold or the snow and I don't expect to see any here in Central Florida any time soon! Something about Snowflakes gives me that cheery Holiday feeling.

I still didn't manage to catch up tonight, but at least I am not getting any further behind!!


Not a big list of supplies tonight, as it did not take a lot of different supplies to make this one.
Clear plastic packaging, cut into a tag and white gloss cardstock cut into tag shape to be layered under the plastic tag.
Adirondack Inks: Butterscotch, Cranberry, Wild Plum and Lettuce
Black archival inkpad.  (Forgot to put the inkpad and a couple of inks in the picture)
Snowflake stamps from Just For Fun...and I forgot to put the largest one in the shot.
Glossy Accents
Brass  Foil Tape and Brass colored wire.
Old gold trims from my stash
Lucite Shapes...not sure of the company on these particular ones.  I've got them from 3 companies over the years and have a large stash of them.  I know some of them came from Just For Fun.


This is a shot of the ornaments after they have been adhered inked side down and before I peeled the protective paper cover.


...and a shot of the card by itself before I started adding all the embellishments.  It was almost a shame to even add anything to it, as I really loved it just like that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Sing the Song of my People...

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts