Day 3 Complete!!


 I didn't want to fall too far behind, so I was glad to finally have a chance to sit down and work on Day 3.  I didn't have any of the stamps, embossing folders or dies that Tim used...so again I improvised.


Tonight products included several Christmas Stamps from Just For Fun
Distress Inks in Old Paper and Vintage Photo
Adirondack Inks in Butterscotch and Cranberry
Brilliance Inks in Green, Blue and White
ColorBox inks in Red and Black
Glossy Accents and some bling
1/2" hole punch
An old jingle bell and some some gold and white twine from my stash 
The Flourish was cut with na MFT Flourish Die-namics die and I hand cut the holly leaves from green cardstock.  
I dyed some lace with Distress Ink Vintage Photo and used another snippet of juniper from my yard.

It didn't take to long to make and I love the simplicity of it.
I was still been able to keep up with Mario and his Behind the Scenes posts while I worked AND I made my own little behind the scenes photo.  LOL I managed to get just a BIT INKY!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Sing the Song of my People...

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts