Day 7 - 12 Tags of Christmas


Loving the colors and textures of Day 7!  Again I had to improvise as I didn't have most of the ingredients for this one.  I'm really liking this one, as I love greens and browns.


I didn't have any kraft glassine so I used a buff colored Parchment Vellum from Marco Paper and used the Distress Inks.  Turned out better than I thought it would.  The vellum is very crinkly and stiff ...not sure what the glassine would be like as I've never tried it. The vellum worked pretty good for this though.


I don't have a holly leaves die...so I freehand cut some holly looking leaves.


I inked a tag with Distress inks...well actually it took me 3 tags to get one just the way I wanted it.


Tonight's Supply List
  • #8 Tag
  • Buff colored Parchment Vellum from Marco Paper
  • Winter Birds stamps by Inkadinkado
  • Crackle Cube by Stampers Anonymous
  • Script Stamp by Just For Fun
  • Flourish #2 die by Sizzix
  • Gold Cremcoat paint
  • Distress Inks in Vintage Photo, Old Paper and Antique Linen and and Distressing tool
  • Adirondack Inks in Lettuce, Butterscotch and Bottle and Blending Solution
  • ColorBox black pigment inkpad 
  • Black Embossing Powder
  • Glossy Accents
  • White Scribbles dimensional paint and white glitter glue
  • Little bits of lace and trim from my stash


Comments

Lisa Somerville said…
Wonderful take on day 7 - the parchment worked wonderfully in place of the glassine!
Virginia Nebel said…
Beautiful tag, the vellum parchmant turned out brilliantly! Love that Sizzix flourish die too!

Popular posts from this blog

I Sing the Song of my People...

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts