Busy, Busy Weekend - with no time to play!

Had LOTS to do this weekend so I didn't get to sit and play as much as I wanted.  I did go out shopping and used some Bonus Cash Coupons from Michael's and got another storage cube to add to my space and a few other little odds and ends.  
I was hoping for a Tim Holtz die or two but the ones I wanted were out of stock.  Instead I borrowed my sister's Cricut Expression, the Craft Room software and the Plantin SchoolBook Font Cartridge I recreated the Snowman Alterations Die.  Don't think I did too bad!!  Now to see if I can play some tonight and try to catch up a bit.  I still need to do a tag for Day 3 and Day 4 and it already time for Behind the Scenes for Day 5.  ACKK!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

I Sing the Song of my People...

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts