Project 30 - Day 29 - February 12, 2007

...another gray and dreary day. I am OVER them already! More severe weather warning are expected within the next 24 hours. Our storm ravaged areas can't take much more....so hopefully things won't get too bad weather wise.

Today as I was getting ready to leave the office an elementary school was warming up the band in the rotunda. I took a peak over and took a shot at the ones on the xylophones



I have a couple Rose of Sharon bushes in my yard that have been there since we bought the house 14 years ago. This one has pretty white blooms and the other one has a bright pink bloom that looks totally different. The pink ones were looking all ragged...so I'll wait until new ones open up before I grab a shot of them...but here is the white one.



While I was out prowling the yard looking for something to shoot....Momma decided to follow me around. Here she is exploring the trailer while she waits for me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the xylophone shot... it's cool what you can do from the top of that rotunda... and sweet kitty... :)

Popular posts from this blog

I Sing the Song of my People...

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts