Sunny Yellow Flower Card

Played at my desk a bit last night and did something different for a change. I used a couple of sheets from my K&Company Julianne Special Paper 12 x 12 stack and made a sunny little card. I fussy cut the big flowers, which already come with a touch of sparkle to their petals and used a smaller matching floral print for the background. I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in wild honey along the edges to add some shading and soften the cut edges.
I left space for the sentiment and tucked the card in my stash for when I need a last minute card. All I'll have to do is add a sentiment and it will be ready to go. The card base is a pretty off-white pearl cardstock that I get from Marco Paper, and I used a dark green cardstock for layering.


Card Front

Inside

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Sing the Song of my People...

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts