Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day Cards


Finally got my Mother's Day card finished and ready to give.  The last few days I've just been too tired to work on anything...so I just had to content myself to read blogs and soak in all the glorious colors and ideas that others have been sharing.

Had a bit more energy today, so I was determined to get my cards done before they got too late!!  One has been delivered and one will go in the mail tomorrow, with the last one being delivered tomorrow night.
Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend...it back to work for me tomorrow!


Comments

NGCARDS said…
Wonderful creation hun! Also thanks for popping by my blog and leaving a comment :) xxx
Jen said…
Lovely cards Anna. I love the little bee :) Jen
Creatique Candy said…
Love Love Love these cards! Very elegant & precious. TFS Anna I adore them. HUGS

Popular posts from this blog

I Sing the Song of my People...

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts