CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Project 30 - Day 2 - Office View


Ok...WHAT A DAY...so SUPER busy day at work...and no daylight hours left once I got home. Thank goodness I snapped off a couple of shots out my office window.

Don't mind the spots...the window is dirty ON THE OUTSIDE and being 5 floors up I can't get out and wash it, and quite frankly I am getting quite tired of looking at it like that.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get out and about or at least BREATHE and plan something more interesting!

8 comments:

Jax's Challenge

so what's the body of water? Some lake or what? At least you took a photo.

Beth

Man, even LOOKS warmer there. We had snow flurries today. I miss home LOL

CC Photography

Oh how I wish I had a view like that from anywhere! TFS. :-)

shell

Gosh, I get to look at a McDonalds. Jealous here!

Kayla Sullivan

Fabulous view!!! I wish I had that outside my home window.

Huffy

you have a pretty view.... I am jealous! :-)

xoliandra

That's a great veiw! I'd never get anything done from looking at the water all day!

Denise

Wow, what a beautiful view to look at while you're working. Very nice!!