Compendium of Curiosities II

 Tissue Wrap Flower - Challenge 10


I ended up pushing the deadline right up to the very end this week.  Earlier this week I just wasn't feeling very creative...plus I was just too tired in the evenings to dig out my inks and stamps.
So...I had no WOYWW shot yesterday, as it was still clean and tidy after picking up and putting away after last weeks playtime.

This week's challenge is Challenge #10 at Studio L3  the Tissue Wrap Flower and is found on page 37 of Tim Holtz's book (Compendium of Curiosities Volume II).
http://www.zibbet.com/TheFunkieJunkie will be giving a $25 gift certificate to their shop to one lucky randomly selected participant in this week's challenge!


The flower is actually pink and sparkly as I sprayed it with Pink Grapefruit Radiant Rain shimmering mist.  The center has Apricot mica flakes and as usual they didn't photograph very well. 


Here's a few Behind the Scenes shots....






Comments

Anonymous said…
As always, fabulous work Anna! hugs shel
Jenny Marples said…
This is delicious and shiny. Love the real mix of colours and what you have done with the flowers. Hugs, Buttons x
Cheeky Chics said…
Hi Anna,

I host weekend scrapbooking/crafting events throughout the state of Florida and thought you and some of your crafty friends might be interested in attending one soon....

Our next crop is in Sept. @ the Kenilworth Lodge in Sebring!

Send me a friend request on Facebook and I will also add you to our group ; }
Denita Tutwiler Wishart

Blog is http://cheekychicsscrapbooking.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

I Sing the Song of my People...

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts