Compendium of Curiosities II

Repurposed Packaging - Challenge #8

Finally had a chance to have a go at Week 8's Challenge at Studio L3.  It is is called Repurposed Packaging and is found on page 62 of Tim Holtz's book
 (Compendium of Curiosities Volume II).

I can't say that I'm really fond of it...but I did manage to work my way through it. 
I don't really care for plasticy (is that even a word?) stuff, so I found it a bit of a challenge.  
I probably should have gone with a more organic look with paper packaging, old twine, etc...but I was really making an effort to try out his method.  Hey we don't learn if we don't try do we?

So....here we go.   I really should quit photographing in low light...but by the time I get done in the evening, I'm limited to the low light here in my house.


Comments

Barb said…
I quite like your tag, very nicely done with great colors.
Marianne H said…
Your tag is so sweet. Well done, you did it!
Have a nice day!
Marianne H said…
Your tag is so sweet. Well done, you did it!
Have a nice day!
Sue said…
For someone who doesnt like the technique you did a might fine job of producing an amazing piece of art. Absolutely love this tag. so much going on.
Sue said…
For someone who doesnt like the technique you did a might fine job of producing an amazing piece of art. Absolutely love this tag. so much going on.
Jenny Marples said…
Well if you don't want it I DO please!! It is beautiful! I love plastic but find the colouring difficult - you clearly don't! It is so different. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Buttons x

Popular posts from this blog

I Sing the Song of my People...

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts