ICAD #11

Mango and Lime

Some more watercolor fun!  I used a combination of Kuretake Gansai Tambi pan watercolors and Neocolor IIs for this little mango card.  
I really like how this one came out.


Here's the little sketch and first layer of colors using the pan watercolors.


Added a bit more color with Neocolors and started shading the mango and its little leaf.


Then a bit more layering and subtle shading and added the spattering of color to the mango and countertop. Then I titled it and signed it and called it done, before I could go back and overwork it.



Comments

SandeeNC said…
You captured that mango perfectly, love the little freckling on the fruit's skin, just perfect!

Popular posts from this blog

I Sing the Song of my People...

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts