Day 15 - Throwback Thursday

Blogalong 30 Posts - 30 Days

For Throwback Thursday we are going to 1969-1970.

My brothers, sister and I raised chickens and showed them in the local County Fair.
Cochins, Silkies, Silver Sebrights and Golden Sebrights to name a few.  

We carried those chickens around like babies
 and washed them in tubs of soapy water just like the family dogs.

Here we are are bathing a few of them and getting them ready to go to the Fair. 
These were the only pictures I could find in my scanned files.  
I'm going to have to go through Mom's photo albums to see what else I can find. 

First one up was taken in 1970 .


This picture is actually from 1969...

I can tell because I had a super short hair cut that year.
That was the last time I ever had short hair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Sing the Song of my People...

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts