Day 5

Blogalong 30 Days- 30 Posts

It's a No Pictures Day!  

Just a few snippets from my day.

My morning cup of coffee....Hazelnut creamer please!!

Wagging Tales and Purring Kitties

Happy Mail that I can't share yet!!! 
Going to be FUN, FUN!!

Santa Claus on his bicycle in full cycling gear with helmet going down Main Street.
(This made my smile all the way home!)
...of course he spends his summers in Florida.

Date night with my sweet husband at a local restaurant 
where we watched the evening rain storm come in across the lake.

(Blackened Steak Sandwich with Blue Cheese Crumbles - YUM!!) 

....and to end my day, an on-line weekly get-together with arty friends.

Couldn't ask for a better day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Sing the Song of my People...

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts