WOYWW

What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday

Now that the Holidays are over, I'm trying to get back to my art desk and take some time for me.  ...so this is what you will find on my workdesk this Wednesday.  WOYWW

I used Faber-Castell Gelatos and Paper Crafter's Crayons.  ...a bunch of scribbling, spritzing, dripping and blending and I'm well on the way to having having the completed background for my March Art Journal Calendar page.  The image in the lower right hand corner is an image transfer using Claudine Hellmuth's Matte Mixed Medium which I then colored with the Crayons and Gelatos.


Well...it's time to put the crayons away and call it a night.  Artful Dreams everyone!!

Comments

Hi..love your workspace today..and thats a really great looking art journal. thanks for showing this..Gill x

MiniOwner said…
Wow the colours in your art journal are amazing. Happy Wednesday. :o)
Sue x (MiniOwner@104)
I LOVE the color blends you accomplished in your background. Blessings!
Francesca said…
What fab colours you have used, great desk. Francesca #75
Gorgeous pages - and an image transfer! Haven't tried one of those in ages. Happy WOYWW Cindy #74
April said…
Very colorful - I like it. I purchased a gelato, but haven't taken the time to use it yet. Your journal inspires me to get busy.
April #141
Lori said…
Love everything Faber-Castell, especially the gelatos. So fun.

You journal page is completely yummy!!

Sorry I am 2 days late getting to your blog. I have been battling a nasty flu bug.
Lori #84
Nicky said…
Love the colours of your journal - I am not sharing a desk as away from home looking after my friends cattery but enjoying having a good look around everyone else's desk

Popular posts from this blog

I Sing the Song of my People...

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts