What's the Word?

"Be"


Spent the afternoon painting, spritzing and playing in my inks and paints.  You should have seen the many bottles that covered my desk.  I can see a dozen still sitting here...and the other 2 dozen have already been put away.  I think I used a little bit of everything, layering and dripping.  The picture really doesn't do the colors justice.  I'll have to try and remember to get a picture tomorrow when I can use natural light.  

Here's a few up close shot of the progress....at least for a while.  Then after that my fingers got too inky to pick up the camera!







Supply List

Distress Inks, Distress Stains, Folk Art acrylic paints, Susan Pickering Rothamel's Pinata Color, Sherrill's Sorbets, Gelatos, Faber-Castell Big Brushes, chipboard letters, Dyan Reaveley stencils, StazOn reinker
Lots of stickers!



Comments

Hels Sheridan said…
ooh fabby background, love your 2013 word! Thanks for joinin in with the Sunday Stamper x
Kath Stewart said…
your journaling pages are beautiful anna...thanks for the encouragement...hugs kath xxx
Kay Wallace said…
An amazing piece of art, Anna! I read every line and "heard" myself thinking, "Yep! Oh, yes! That, too!" I will have to print this out to remind ME to BE a better person! Thanks for sharing!
Yummy layers of painty inky texture... I love the words!
Alison x

Popular posts from this blog

I Sing the Song of my People...

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts