Compendium of Curiosities Finale

A Birthday Card for Tim Holtz!

This week is the final Compendium of Curiosities 2 Challenge at Studio L3 which is to to is create a birthday card for Tim, using your favorite technique from the Compendium series.  I love it that Tim is a fellow Capricorn with his birthday coming just one day after mine!  
I used Distress Inks and the Spritz and Flick Distress technique to create the background.  I used some German Scrap and a snippet of Tim's film strip along with layers of stamping in the background with Distress Inks.  The flowers are made using the Tattered Garland Die and some idea-ology Foliage parts.
I used the Newsprint Alpha Parts to add the birthday greeting to the back and left a bit of room to add a personal message.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!!!


Comments

Linda Ledbetter said…
Anna, this is beautiful! The colors are so warm and the design is perfect. It's a wonderful tribute to Tim!
Rea' said…
I love this, so perfect for Tim, your background and the flowers are beautiful!
Kim said…
Such a beautiful composition! I love it all - the colours, the imagery, the message - fantastic!
Nancy Zunic said…
This is a really nice card for
Tim, Anna. Really like the colors and the total design.
Winnie said…
Such a lovely card! I love the cover and all the details, and the inside with the message...Love the colors you used too.
Wow, this is gorgeous... absolutely glowing with rich, warm colours. I love it, and I'm sure TH will too! Thanks so much for your visit - much appreciated.
Alison x
Jane said…
Such a beautiful card. I love the warm golden color you created with the layers of color.
Beautiful warm card! Love the strips of paper and dragonfly!

Popular posts from this blog

I Sing the Song of my People...

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts