I Sing the Song of my People...

Just a bit of fun with my stamps, inks and stencils today...  


I used Cat Walk stencil from the March release at A Colorful Life Designs and this cute singing cat from KaztelKraft that I purchased from TopFlight Stamps called Fernand - Les gros chats!

I used My Favorite Things Extreme Black Hybrid ink to stamp Fernand and Copics for coloring.  I used Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink to stencil the background and wrote the sentiment with my Cricut Maker and Cricut fine line black marker.

I hand drew the notes, as I couldn't find any tiny note stamps in my stash and then used black bling from EyeLet Outlet to pop up the notes and some fun colorful flower stickers from The Paper Studio.  

Although the photo doesn't really show it, the cat is stamped on the background and then stamped separately on another piece of white cardstock and fussy cut and layered on the background with foam tape. 

Found some blue cardstock to match in my stash and layered the sentiment and the background.  Mounted the layered front to the card base and attached the sentiment to the card with foam tape.  

Sorry no step out pictures this time.  I didn't even remember until I was almost done...and by then it was too late.  

Comments

This is so stinking cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts