My Poor Neglected Blog!

I know, I know!  I promised MONTHS ago that I would be back to blogging soon...but we've had a lovely summer of sunshine here in Florida and I have enjoying it!

I've been trying to keep up with my Throwback Thursday and at least getting a picture up.
I plan on going back to edit the posts to add a little history and story to each one as I love the old stories and memories.

My art desk has been sitting sadly neglected also...but Winter is moving in and with it longer, darker nights.
I'll be inside and back at my desk soon. 
No more late evenings enjoying the wonderful Florida sunshine.

Well, it's off to work!  Have a great day everyone!

Comments

Glad to hear you've been enjoying the sunshine... it's sometime since being outdoors has been an option here! Look forward to whenever you're ready to share again...
Alison x

Popular posts from this blog

I Sing the Song of my People...

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts