Tim Holtz - 12 Tags of 2012

October Tag

Tim Holtz posted his October Tag for the 12 Tags of 2012 ealier this week and it was a fun Halloween tag with lots of sparkle and fun spiders!
 
I didn't have any printed tissue wrap, so I created my own by stamping on white tissue paper.
I used some regular acrylic paints to paint up the background and blotted with baby wipes to soften the look like Tim did with his Paint Daubers and it worked like a charm!
 
I dug through my stamps and found a fun Martha Stewart set with spiderwebs and spiders that worked perfectly!! Then I misted the whole tag with Perfect Pearls.
 
The word Boo and the Skull and Crossbones are from grungeboard packs and I  used Studio G Glitter Glue to give the word and skull a bit of sparkle.
 
The October calendar is from the Idea-ology Lost and Found Sticker pack.
 
The big sparkly spider and the little glittery bat were left over from when I made my riveted metal warehouse a couple weeks back and added just the right touch!
 
It was fun to get inky for a while tonight, and a bit of creative playtime was just what I needed!

Comments

Theresa Bennett said…
Love your tag. It looks like you had a lot of fun with it!
Fabulous job especially on the background.
Candy C said…
Your Tim style Halloween tag is really cool. Love your background colors and the grungeboard pieces you've included on it. <3 Candy
Anonymous said…
I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information.And I'll love to read your next post too.
Jenny Marples said…
Huge congrats on your win this month Anna! SO well deserved for this masterpiece. Hugs, Buttons x

Popular posts from this blog

I Sing the Song of my People...

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts