Mixed Media Mondays

Hope Blooms

Mixed Media Mondays with Tracy Weinzapfel Studios
Acrylic on Gesso Art Journal page.
I used paper cut flowers from an old song book, rub-ons and sticker letters along with a tiny splatter stamp. There are little white affirmations scattered across the page that you have to look close to find. 

I used black half pearls for the flower centers. Lots of dabbing with a baby wipe and spritzing with the water bottle and drying with the heat gun.

Once I finished I sealed it all over with a light coat of PPA matte.
The picture doesn't do it justice because as usual it is 11 pm and I am taking pictures under those home fluorescent lights that make everything look funky.


Comments

Jenny Marples said…
Good job Anna! Love the layout and colours you've used. Hugs, Buttons x

Popular posts from this blog

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

I Sing the Song of my People...

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts