What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday? Good morning everyone!! I'm up and at it, getting kids off to school. I can't believe that it's been a full week since I sat down at my desk...but it's been a busy (and rough) week and I've been productive in other ways. I actually spent some time at my desk last night playing with DecoArt Americana paints and a canvas. It was very relaxing and I even remembered to snap a picture to post over at Julia's Stamping Ground for What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday? You should check it out and play along! I do have to say it was a bit of a challenge though, as both of my Quality Control Officers, Sneakers and Momma, kept walking across my desk to check on my progress. Luckily I managed to keep them from putting little cat footprints on my canvas. I have something in mind for Tracy Weinzapfel's Mixed Media March Creative Dare and I'm hoping that I can translate my vision to canvas. So f...
Comments
Funny how different people find each other in the same picks.
Thanks also for putting me on your blog roll. That was a nice surprise...