Coffee Time!


I was wanting to make a coffee themed card yesterday...so I started thumbing through my stencils to see what I had that would work for the background.  

I found this stencil by A Colorful Life Designs that filled the bill.  Although this one is called Pebbles, I saw little coffee beans!!

I used several colors of Distress Ink on white card stock, Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide.


Next I used Art Glitter Glue to layer the panel to a darker brown piece of cardstock and then to a medium A2 card. 


I used my Cricut Maker to cut the center panels out of white and dark brown.  Using my Distress Inks I grunged the edges of the background and aged the white top panel.

I used an older stamp set by TPC Studio called Coffee Cafe, and stamped the coffee mug and coffee beans, a few pieces of bling and a little pencil coloring on the coffee cup and it is ready to go to a coffee loving friend.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

I Sing the Song of my People...

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts