Hello

Good morning my friends!  Just a bit more Gelli Plate and Stencil play this weekend.  Card using Interlocking Leaves 6x9 stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and Art Anthology Splashed Clear Coat to add sparkle over a Distress Ink Gelli print.

A simple but elegant card for any occasion. 

Gelli Print with Distress Inks and Distress Oxide Inks

Taped Stencil down with painters tape so that glaze would apply smoothly.


 The sparkle is gorgeous, even if it doesn't show up in the picture very well.


The word hello was created on my Cricut Maker. I cut out 4 copies and layered them on top of each other to give it some dimension.  Once layered, I colored the word with Wink of Stella Clear, to give it a little shimmer.  I attached the word with foam tape to the layered card and it's ready to go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Sing the Song of my People...

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts