Stencil Play

Life has been hectic the last year or so, and I have missed my blog and my creative community. 
I hope to get back to blogging and sharing my creations on a more regular basis. 

I had planned to clean and organize my desk, but just couldn't resist a bit of play with my stencils from A Colorful Life Designs and the Tim Holtz Distress ink pads, rub-ons and Chit Chat stickers that were laying on my desk while I sorted and put things away.  

I started with a gelli print from a stack that I had in a basket on my desk.  I just chose complementing colors of Distress Inks and used what was within my reach on my desk.  Nothing special...just a little bit of play time.  It felt good to just play and make a mess, since I knew I was going to be cleaning it all up in just a bit anyway.

I'm trying to start going through the piles of stuff in my corner (half) of the living room and throw away, organize, pack and put away in preparation for my move out to my new "she shed" studio in the back yard.  I know a have a few more months before it will be ready, but it will take me ages to get through all the piles and get it all organized and packed up.


In the meantime, I will still be playing in my inks and paints.  

I'm not going to pack it ALL up!

Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend. 
It's back to the day job for me tomorrow.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Sing the Song of my People...

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts