Tim Holtz - 12 Tags of 2012

November - Autumn Greetings

Took some time to play yesterday and completed my November Tag for Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2012.  Had to wait until today, so that I could photograph it in the daytime.  I don't have the Autumn Gatherings Die so I substituted with the Tattered Floral Garland.

I decided to use a bit of dried floral instead of a muse token and burlap.  I think I may go back and hang something from the top of it...but haven't figured out what yet.

For all my friends here in the United States, I want to wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving! 


Comments

Anonymous said…
Aw, this was a really good post. Spending some time and actual effort to create a superb article… but what can I
say… I procrastinate a lot and don't seem to get nearly anything done.
my webpage :: the diet solution

Popular posts from this blog

I Sing the Song of my People...

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts