Photoshop Fun

Taking Time Out to Play

Haven't spent much time at my art desk the last couple of weeks.  
Blew my knee out last Sunday and can't bend my knee, so it hasn't been very comfortable to sit and play.  
Today though, I couldn't take it anymore and had to do SOMETHING,
so I tried making paper tea roses with my Tim Holtz pinecone die.  
 After managing to make two of them, I finally gave up and did something I could do sitting down 
and not have to get up and down to my Vagabond, hot glue gun, etc. 

I decided to play in Photoshop for a while and my creative muse was quite happy!

This first one is a combination of paper and digital elements.  
I started off with a scanned card base using the Umbrella Man die and some sheet music.  
I pulled it into Photoshop and added digital elements and brushwork.  
All the color and "stamping" were added in Photoshop.
  

The last two are all digital work - being a combination of digital elements, word art and brushwork.




Now, my creative energies are used up for the night and my knee is starting to hurt, so it's time to roll up the Photoshop and call it quits for the night.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Sing the Song of my People...

Tim Holtz -Tag Tags of 2013

Mixing it Up loves Cottonwood Arts