What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday? Good morning everyone!! I'm up and at it, getting kids off to school. I can't believe that it's been a full week since I sat down at my desk...but it's been a busy (and rough) week and I've been productive in other ways. I actually spent some time at my desk last night playing with DecoArt Americana paints and a canvas. It was very relaxing and I even remembered to snap a picture to post over at Julia's Stamping Ground for What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday? You should check it out and play along! I do have to say it was a bit of a challenge though, as both of my Quality Control Officers, Sneakers and Momma, kept walking across my desk to check on my progress. Luckily I managed to keep them from putting little cat footprints on my canvas. I have something in mind for Tracy Weinzapfel's Mixed Media March Creative Dare and I'm hoping that I can translate my vision to canvas. So f...
Comments